Monday, July 19, 2010

Vacation Pictures

Sorry I wasn't able to post any yesterday, I was having problems with my computer. Let's just say, I really need a new one! It's working halfway decent at the moment so I figured I'd take full advantage and post some vacation pictures. I won't be posting any of my family and I actually in it - privacy reasons. I wish I would have took more pictures without my family - not many cool ones without. I was apparently not thinking! Here's a little taste of the trip though:

A dude ranch that our cabin was by - I did not have to ride any horses :)


So beautiful


St. Elmo, CO - A ghost town that we visited

Another pretty picture!

Colorado Springs, CO

Aspen, CO

Breckenridge, CO - My favorite city we visited!

Breckenridge slopes... so pretty there!

That's all I really have for good pictures without my family and friends. We all had a really good time. It was nice getting away and being able to experience so much of Colorado in such a short time.

5 comments:

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

It looks absolutely beautiful!!

annoyed army wife said...

Wow - you had quite the trip! I'm glad you didn't have to ride any of those scary horses!

B. said...

looks stunning! i will have to visit there.

Ruth said...

great pics!! Thanks for sharing..:)

Ruth
Underneath His Wrapping

Krystal said...

Beautiful pictures!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails