Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bridesmaid with a Brazilian Booty!

I've never been anything in a wedding. I was never the flower girl when I was little and my brother is not married so I've never been a bridesmaid - until now though of course! Yesterday when I went to go help my friend look for wedding dresses, she suprised me and asked me to be in her wedding!! Of course I said yes!

I already tried on a few bridesmaid dresses although I really wish I would have known I was going to do that - I could have shaved the legs and put on some self tanner!  The mirrors in the changing rooms made me want to cringe. Hello cellulite on back of legs and butt that would fail any pencil test. Blah!

Speaking of butts...

That stupid mirror pretty much freaked me out so I went home, got online, and bought a workout cd through Beachbody that I have been dying to try. It's called the Brazil Butt Lift. I know beachbody workouts are credible (they also have workouts like P90X and Insanity) and so I figured this one is worth the shot. If I don't like it in 30 days - full refund. I think I can handle that. Once I get the workout, I will be posting everyday about the workout, that way I will feel accountable.

I can't wait to be a bridesmaid with a Brazilian booty! :)

4 comments:

annoyed army wife said...

You go, girl! You'll have to get a bikini wax to go along with your Brazilian booty! LOL!

It's Something Beautiful said...

Haha I'm not sure I'll go that far, but yet again you never know! lol

Charity said...

Go for it!!

Lauren said...

You go girl!


I left a blog award for you on my blog :-)

http://youngbutnotcompletelydumb.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-first-blog-award.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails