Sunday, August 1, 2010

Catching Up to Do

he last couple of days have been crazy busy, so I wanted to catch you up on everything.

The other day I met up with a USMC Gal that lives close by and it went great! We talked over coffee for two hours and I swear we could have kept going - only reason we didn't was dinner was ready at my house and so I had to head on home. It was great being able to talk to someone that could relate to everything going on in my life. Someone that understands. We're planning on meeting up again in a week. Can't wait!

I know my last post was about how freaked out I was, but I've settled down a little bit. I'm trying to not let it bother me - it's still two years away and who knows what's going to happen by then. I'm saving up my money (the very best that I can) and will continue to do so. I hope things will just fall into place, but everyone knows that doesn't always happen, so I plan on talking to him about things when the time gets closer.

As far as today goes, I plan on laying in bed watching Lifetime movies and then watching Army Wives! Can't wait :)

2 comments:

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

New friends are always fantastic and such blessings!!

KelseyC said...

I think that's a great plan. Everything could completely change in two years. Saving sounds like a smart plan to me--as does Lifetime and Army Wives! Love it!! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails