Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day Two of Serious Butt Kicking

Today has been a decent day. I worked for nine hours and then came home to a delicious meal my mom cooked (living at home definitely has its perks!). I rested my tummy for about an hour and then started the first half of my workout (the Brazil Butt Lift program consists of doing 2 CDs (about 30 minutes long) a day). Gosh I hope that last sentence made sense… anyways… so I did that and then got on Skype to talk to Mister.

Friday’s and Saturday’s are the only times that Mister and I get to Skype (I consider myself very lucky). Since he is half way across the world that would mean for him it’s Saturday and Sunday. Since today fell on Saturday - it was Skype day! Yay for that!
After Skyping, I finished my second CD. This one hurt my neck; therefore, I am now trying to make it better – and failing. I took a bath to soak my muscles which helped lots. A quick thank you to The "Sometimes Single" Mom and Annoyed Army Wife for the bath tips! I tried them today and the bath was very relaxing. If anyone has any workout tips, I’d be more than grateful for them.

That’s all I have for today. Tomorrow will be more interesting. I promise!

Day 2: Brazil Butt Lift:

The first workout CD that I did today was mainly dancing. It was a lot of fun. I was to be able to have fun and workout at the same time; that doesn’t always happen. I couldn’t keep up with all of the moves and I got lost a couple times, but for the most part I did much better today than yesterday. Granted, it’s a different CD, but I’m sure the more than I do them, the better I’ll become and the easier the moves will be. I just need to keep focused. The second CD I did is called Tone and Lift. This one hurt my neck, but definitely burned the butt and thighs in a good way. I hope that my neck will cooperate with me in the next few weeks so that I don’t have to give this CD up. I have to listen to my body though, so we’ll see. Overall it was a good day of butt lifting. I can feel a change, but know that seeing one will take longer; must stay motivated! I’m glad that I have been sore, because at least I know it’s working!

1 comments:

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

I'm sorry it hurt your neck. I hope it gets better so you can keep enjoying your workout :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails