Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy One Year, Love!

I’ve been trying to sit down and write this post for the past week, but with how busy I’ve been lately I haven’t had the time to sit down and really write what I want – until now of course.


On August 23rd it was officially Mister and I’s one year together. I never imagined on day one all that we would go through, but here we are: still together, still going strong, and still so in love. Who knew that a simple picture posted on Facebook would lead to a year of laughs, love, and dedication to one another.

When my Marine and I first started dating I had no idea that we’d be going this long without seeing each other. We’ve been in this relationship for one year, but have only spent 17 days actually together. The distance has tested our hearts on many occasions, but is also the reason him and I have an undeniable bond. I swear, we know each other better than we know ourselves.

He is my best friend and accepts me for who I am, my rock for when I need help to get through something, and my love for the comfort he brings me even thousands of miles away. I’m excited to know that soon everything we have planned together will soon become a reality.

I love you Babers and I can’t wait to be back in your arms again soon! Happy one year!

7 comments:

lola said...

Happy one year to you guys! :)

Ruth said...

Happy one year! Blessings!!
Ruth

Julie the Army Wife said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Mrs H. said...

Happy One YEAR!!!

Maranda said...

Happy anniversary!

It's Something Beautiful said...

Thanks everyone :)

L.C. said...

Happy Anniversary! We celebrated our apart as well :) well married anniversary :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails