Monday, August 16, 2010

Heading to the Little White Chapel!

hello dream dress!
There is a place about ten miles from where I live called the Little White Chapel that sells wedding dresses and wedding accessories. I’m heading there today with a girl I know.

She is getting married next year and wanted me to come with her to help look for her wedding dress. I was really surprised that she asked me, but of course said yes. I can’t wait to see her try on all of the dresses and I’m happy that I’m able to be a part of this with her. I think it’s a honor!

I can’t help but think that soon I’ll be trying on wedding dresses with my mom, Mister’s mom, and my closest friends. I’m not sure when we’ll end up getting married, but just knowing that it’s going to happen gives me butterflies!

Do you remember first trying on wedding dresses? If so, what was your favorite and least favorite part about the experience?

picture found: here

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh it was almost four years ago and I still remember it.

The best part was that I felt like a princess trying on each dress. I mean you just can't go wrong with any wedding gown, but when you find the one that really speaks to you...it's so amazing.

My least favorite part....having to choose just one! And the prices can be completely insane!

Mrs H. said...

I remember trying on my dress. I must have tried on 50 and bought the one i didn't think i would like but LOVED it. I dont really have a least favorite part just a friendly reminder. **DONT WEAR HOT PINK UNDIES** i did and one of the dresses i walked out in was pretty much see threw!!

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

I actually never tried dresses on :) I designed my own and just did fittings for that one.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails