Thursday, August 5, 2010

No-Go BlogHer Conference


Hey all! So after hearing about everyone going to the BlogHer Conference, I was starting to get bummed out that I'm not able to participate. THEN I heard that Musings of a Marfan Mom and To.Be.Thode. started a No-Go BlogHer Conference that will last from August 4 - August 7.  I know I'm a little late, but hopefully I'll meet some great bloggers. I'm excited!! :)

Here is what you need to do to participate:

1.Answer the questions below on your blog and then link up that post in the linky that will at the bottom of this post. You will find the linky at ToBeThode or Musings of a Marfan Mom but you only need to link up once as it will be identical information.

2.Grab the button for the No-Go BlogHer party and place it on your sidebar during the duration of the party. (If you have any problems doing that on your blog, let us know and we would be glad to help).

Here are the questions we want you to answer:

1.When did you start blogging?
November 2009

2.Why did you start blogging?
I had just started to date my Marine that was based overseas and was having problems with my ex and other friends. In order to vent and hopefully connect with other people who may relate, I started a blog. I also wanted to use my blog as a way to document things that were happening in my life. I have come to absolutely love it and now completely addicted :)


3.What is one thing you are going to do this week that is WAY cooler than going to BlogHer?
This week I have been spending a lot of time with my family. May not seem like its WAY cooler than going to BlogHer, but my brother is moving a few states away so I've been really appreciating every moment hanging out together.

4.Share a post that you think says a lot about you or is your favorite. (share the link in YOUR post so we all can see):
My favorite post has to be my first post that I ever wrote.  You can read it here
 
I hope you all join! If you're new to my blog, please feel free to follow and leave a comment - its the only way I'll know you're new! I always return the favor :) Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

Small Burst said...

I love the no go blogher blog hop. guess i'm late. I love your favorite post. It's so sweet. Hope you have a great weekend with your family.

Peggy said...

Wow,your story is amazing!!I think of all the strong woman who have to wait for their soldier to come home. I wish you a lifetime of happiness with him!!
I am stopping in to say "Hi" from No Go BlogHer Blog Hop!!
I am now following you!!
matternu@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails