Sunday, August 29, 2010

Postponed

I know that I had this whole workout routine planned, but I have to postpone it for the time being. You may remember me hurting my neck with my new workout video. Well, it's still hurting and now I'm scared that by starting the video again, that it will just worsen.

In the last couple of days, I learned that maybe I need to focus on building strength in my neck before moving to my butt. What's more important - having a neck that will hold my head up or a butt that looks fabulous. I would much rather say a butt that looks fabulous, but the reality of it is that I need to take care of neck so that I can prevent future injuries.

So as of now... Brazil Butt Lift is postponed. Note: I did not say cancelled. I want to complete my thirty days before Mister comes home so I have about fifty to get my neck into shape. I think I can do that :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails