Sunday, August 15, 2010

Twinkle Toes (SBM)

This past week I have been working like crazy, which is why I haven't had time to post much or comment on any of your blogs. I promise tonight I will be up super late making sure I catch up - I have lots of reading and commenting to do!

As far as updates go, things have been pretty quiet around here. I was able to check off a couple things from my 101 in 1001 Days list. I finished reading my first book and I got my first pedicure - which leads me into...

...this weeks Sunday Beautiful Moment: remembering to treat thy self from time to time.


I can't even begin to explain how much I enjoyed getting a pedi! A USMC Gal and I went and got one and it was SO relaxing. While we were catching up on things from our last meet-up, we were getting a foot massage - not a bad trade eh? Besides, my toes actually look cute! I showed Mister them, he likes. Him and I agreed to go get pedi's together sometimes once he's home haha. I'm not sure if that's normal, but oh well!

So I have to ask... have you ever gone with your man to get a mani or pedi or is my Marine just high maintence? ;)

picture from: here!

4 comments:

Allie said...

I know before a ball one year, before Ryan and I were together, he got dragged to get a manicure and pedicure. Apparently he hated it, he was not a fan of anyone touching his feet! But at the place I used to get my nails done I used to see guys in there a LOT getting pedicures. One guy looked like a linebacker, he was huge! It just made me smile.

lola said...

Gotta love getting pampered! :)

mom2ahrj said...

hubby & i used to get pedi's together all the time (when he was home more) and i used to tease him because in the time they could do my feet AND hands, they would barely get just his feet done! lol! glad you enjoyed your treat!

thanks for stopping by my blog and welcoming me back - the break was nice but i'm ready to be posting again, too!

jenn

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

Ha ha I try to get Mr. to go but he hates people touching his feet plus he's super ticklish.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails