Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Written up at Work = Not the Best Day

Today started off fine. Then I went to work and was about to leave and that's when things went down hill. I was written up for my register being $3 dollars short... 3 dollars... seriously? It's the first time I've ever been short in my two years of working register and of course this past week since there were a few people having troubles on the registers they came up with a rule that if your one dollar short, your written up. Yay me.. lol. Talk about timing right? I was kind of pissed about it earlier, teared up a bit, and then got over it. It's my first write up and well there's nothing I can do about it. I just better make sure its my last. I did have a bowl of chocolate and marshmellow ice cream and I must say, that helped a lot! :) I also skipped working out... I'm bad I know!

I wasn't able to go to my advisor today to talk about my future plans; I'm going tomorrow (this time I mean it!). I woke up this morning realizing that I may not have time to talk to the advisor about everything and that the best decision is do it during a time where I don't need to be rushed. Since I don't work tomorrow until five, I figured that should work perfectly!

Plans for the rest of my night: reading all of your blogs :) BTW: if you're new to my blog and haven't posted a comment telling me so, PLEASE DO!! I have 100 followers now (how the heck did that happen!?!? - you all are awesome!) and usually only have a chance to follow your blog back if you comment me telling me your new to mine. So please leave comment and I will be more than happy to share the love right on back :)

Hope you all have a great rest of your night!

3 comments:

KelseyC said...

Mmm ice cream makes everything better...especially chocolate. I'm sorry about the work thing. We get written up if we're short too. =\

Good luck tomorrow!! Sending good thoughts your way!

Charity said...

Hope today is better for you!

Radiant Readhead said...

i joined a couple of weeks ago, but i am not sure if you have come across my blog yet. I am an officer's wife, a medic in the army myself, and the mommy to a beautiful baby girl in heaven. I enjoy reading your blog, and thank you for the quote on the left about distance...one of my favorites are "distance does to love what wind does to a flame, it extinguishes the weak and it feeds the strong."

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails