Thursday, September 16, 2010

From a Different World

I'm so stressed with my accounting and microeconomics class. Seriously - they suck. I'm in the chapter of my accounting book where apparently you either get it or you don't and its where people start dropping out. I can't be one of those people, but right now I'm having troubles seeing past the next couple weeks. My microeconomics class just simply sucks. I haven't done well from the start of it and this chapter is just stupid. I'm going to need a miracle in order to keep my GPA up this semester...

3 comments:

Ashley N. said...

You can do it! Never give up, you can make it. I know its hard and I know you feel like giving up but you can make it through this...

Allie said...

You can do it!!! Don't be afraid to ask for extra help or to see the Professor during office hours. Sometimes even showing the extra effort helps out your GPA a little bit!

Kathryn said...

Sorry you are having such a hard time. Good luck!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails