Friday, September 17, 2010

Ms. Positive Today

Today is going to be a good day! I feel it - at least trying to!

You know when you wake up in the morning smiling at life. Well, I can't say that was me. I woke up instead to a message on Facebook that made me a little irritated. But that's okay. Not going to let it ruin my day.


Mister and I didn't have the greatest morning talk. Infact it was a complete downer. Not to mention that he doesnt have a phone because his broke. But that's okay. We're making the best of it and writing facebook messages to each other when we have the chance.

You're worth the wait babe.
I worked out a little bit this morning. It made me feel good about myself. I miss working out so much. It's hard wanting to, but knowing your body just doesn't want to cooperate. My neck was hurting a little bit afterward. But that's okay. I stretched and took a shower which helped to relax it.

 I seriously LOVE this!
Then I talked to my friend whose wedding I'm going to be in. We were suppose to go shopping for bridesmaid dresses, but her maid of honor couldn't make it so we're going to pick another time. But that's okay. I don't have the gas money to drive far anyways.


I sat down about an hour ago to work on my accounting. After reading my chapter again and really concentrating on the example problems, I'm starting to understand it more. I still have a lot of work to do though. But that's okay. It's a start!


Who doesn't?
Just a little bit ago I talked to my USMC gal (whom I can now call a real friend.. and love it!) and we decided that we need a girls night. So she is coming over to my house and we're going to chit chat and watch a movie. I'm so excited for this! I don't really have the money to go and buy snacks, but that's okay, I'm doing it anyways. I just want us girls to have some popcorn and some candy options. :) I might even go as far as making some of these:

Yummmm!
:)

Today is going to be okay, I just know it!

3 comments:

Allie said...

Those brownies look delicious!!!

You'll be great. Just keep breathing!

Jessica @ {Mis}Adventures of an Army Wife said...

Yay for positivity! I like to say that "the only thing we have control over (esp. as military significant others) is our attitude!"

naomichronicles said...

I love that dress! Where did you find it? I'm trying to find dresses for the ball :)

~Naomi

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails