Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Thanks Marines...

Things with Mister's and my schedule have really been changing.

My Marine is no longer part of his unit in Japan since he's leaving soon (yippee!!) and now instead he just does chow duty... ALL DAY LONG! He does it three hours in the morning... then sits there in the chow hall after he's done... does three hours during lunch time... again sits there in the chow hall after he's done... and another three hours during the evening... where he again sits in the chow hall until pretty much everyone is off work. Seems like a boring way to spend your day right? It just confuses me, doesn't the Marines have something more... useful for him to do? Apparently not. To add sprinkles to the cake, they only have let him leave the chow hall twice now (in the last two weeks) which means I probably wont see Mister for my birthday. They are also making him work every other weekend, which means bye bye Skype time. Again, thanks Marines! Apparently, they still haven't received the word that the weekends are the only time we get to Skype. I really cannot complain though. My man is not in a war zone. I have access to talk to him through texting when he's not busy. I get to see him in less than 75 days. So again, I can't complain.

Work and school are still filling up most of my days. Yesterday was the first slow day at work and for the first time since I can remember, I was actually thankful for it. I was making myself sick for the lack of sleep - literally - running nose, fever, and upset tummy that made me looking for all exit stratgies, just incase my dinner decided to make an unwelcome appearance in a trash can. Too much info? I'm sorry.

I may or may not have got a new employee in trouble. My dream last night said I did, but I guess I'll wait to see when I go into work next. He had the NERVE to ask if I would ever cheat on Mister. Are you kidding me?! He straight up was like, "You have a boyfriend right?" Yeah.... "Would you ever cheat on him?" WHAT!? I took it as him just questioning my character, but the managers are taking it as him basically wanting to know if I would cheat on Mister with him. Either way, it pissed me off. Obviously I told him I would never ever do that, Mister is all that I need in a man. He is the best thing to come into my life. Besides, after you've been hurt by cheating and what not - you realize that you would never want someone to go through what you have.  It just makes me mad that he would think that's even an OK question to ask me. A. Your new to my work, don't act like you know me. B. That's rude. C. I'm much higher up than you and what you asked doesn't look good on your part - especially when managers are already questioning your ability.

Ugh stupid.

2 comments:

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

That's crazy! I'm sorry doll!

H.C. Bishop said...

Just wait until you are married to the military.

...There will be plenty worse to fuss about.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails