Thursday, October 28, 2010

Best Travel-Deal Sites!

I was reading a couple of magazines while on my way home from visiting my brother earlier this week and I came across some great travel sites/tips! I wanted a great way to not only document these for my future use, but I also wanted to share these with you. I hope you find these helpful in some way!!

To get a super cheap flight:
airfarewatchdog.com - offers great deals as well as tips on how to get even cheaper flights.
us.lastminute.com - offers discounts up to 70% off on last-minute flights
farecast.com - this site helps you forecast when you'd get the best deal on a flight.
hotwire.com - during a price test done by pcmag.com, Hotwire has the best "next-weekend" deals.
kayak.com - this site contains all of the major airline and discounted flight sites to help you find the best price without having to check a lot of sites.
seatguru.com - perfect for airlines in which you have to pick your seat online. This site shows you the plane you'd be on and where the location of the seats are - that way you can find the seat that's best for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails