Friday, October 8, 2010

Calling All Photographers and Chefs!!!

I'm sorry that I've been away. It's mid exams this coming week and I've been really working hard to study, study, study! One of my assignments is coming up and I'm hoping one of you could help! I'm suppose to interview someone that is a photographer or pastry chef... would anyone be interested in letting me send them an email with some questions for them to answer *hint the interview part*?? If you are a photographer or pasty chef (heck, any chef really) and are interested in lending a helping hand, please email me!! My email link is at the top of my blog. Thanks all and I hope you have a blessed day!

2 comments:

The Sometimes Single Mom said...

blogger's been acting crazy all day :(

Carmen said...

I wish I was a professional photographer so that I could be interviewed! Unfortunately I'm more on the ameteur side ha ha. I do have someone I could recommend you interviewing if you can't find anyone. Her name is Misty Smith and you can find her on facebook. Here is her link:

http://www.facebook.com/photosbymistysmith?ref=ts

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails