Saturday, October 9, 2010

His Stuff is Gone!

A couple of days ago they picked up Mister's TV, chair and other big items to ship them over to Cali. I can't believe this is all happening so fast! Before it seemed like we had months and months to go, but now time is flying by.

The butterflies in my tummy are starting to kick in, but until he's actually home I'm trying really hard not get my hopes up as to when I'll see him. With the military, you just never know what's going to happen. Things change all the time. So for now, I'm waiting anxiously.

It's nice to know that we're one step closer to him being home :)

5 comments:

annoyed army wife said...

That's really exciting!

Ally said...

Thanks for the comment! I love your blog. Will be following you, as well :)

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

Oh how exciting!!

B. said...

hope everything goes as planned. how exciting!

Allie said...

Yay! I hope time keeps flying by!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails