Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's Official!

I stress myself out way to easily.

I ended up dropping my accounting class last week. I hate that I dropped, especially since I had a high C, but to keep my sanity I had to. That's three W's on my transcript. Awesome. The tipping point for me was getting a migraine from being so stressed out. My dad called a nurse and she told him to take me to the hospital, but once the medicine started kicking in and taking a few minutes to breathe into a good ol' brown bag, I was fine. I would not have a problem if I didn't have to experience another one of those!

I do have one big weight off my shoulder: I have come to the decision that I am going to major in Fine Arts and be a photographer! My ultimate goal: get my bachelors degree, open my own business and run my own website! I plan to have a website that has a blog on it which makes me really excited. It's cool to know that I will be able to make this apart of my life.

As for what's to come in the next week:
-awesome websites/tips for getting great travel deals.
-some yummy HEALTHY recipes (they're amazing!!!!)
-and as always, more of my life as I know it + updates.

Stay tuned :)

2 comments:

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

I am so glad you recognized the stress and did something to lessen it!

Jen said...

What an awesome goal to have, you can do it! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails