Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Since I've Been Gone

I haven't been on much lately so there is a lot to catch up on...

I've started getting ready for Mister to come home. It's a little less than 30 days (eeek!) so I figured I should probably start. My lounge area still needs to be redecorated (not a huge priority), my room still needs to be finished, I have to figure out his birthday gift (any suggestions??) and I need to buy a bunch of other misc. things. Luckily most of the things I need to do can be done now - makes things less hectic later on.

Yesterday my parents and I got back from Oklahoma. We went for a few days to visit my brother. While we were gone our dog got very sick. We brought her to the vet today and found out she has Pancreatitis. We have to wait to see how she reacts to the shots, but I'm hoping that she'll be okay. They told us it is fatal so I'm praying that she's going to push through.

I know this shot, but I have somethings I need to do before work. I will write again shortly.

5 comments:

Allie said...

It is so exciting that he is close to being home!

Men are so hard to shop for, but my standby for Ryan was always some sort of photo album/scrapbook. If you use winkflash.com you can get some gorgeous (and not pricey) books made. I even got some of my wedding pictures put into a hard cover book.

Audrey said...

I'm sorry your dog is sick :( I hope she gets better soon!

Steph said...

Awww... I hope you dog gets better. That's horrible.

A Law Student in Love with her Marine said...

Im so sorry to hear about your dog, but I'm glad your boyfriend is coming home. I tagged you in my last post. Check it out here: http://alawyerandhermarine.blogspot.com/2010/10/tag-im-it.html

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

I am your newest follower! I hope your dog feels better! As for gifts for your man..I am terrible with that!! Maybe a good field watch? I got my man a suunto watch that he wears when he goes into the field its crazy hightech...I found it on amazon for a pretty good deal!

Good luck and I wish you a the best evening!
http://latache-t.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails