Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sometimes a Girl Can't Help It

I know I haven't posted in a while. I'm sorry. Really I am. I have been actively logging in and looking at blogs, I just haven't had time to write or comment. I fail.

Things have been crazy in my life lately. School has me more overwhelmed than ever before and work has me constantly occupied since they are now giving more hours and responsibilities. My grades right now are alright. To be honest, I have no idea how they're being maintained, because I feel like I'm not doing very well at all on my things. I keep seeing the percentage 60 come up on quizzes. Thank goodness for my homework assignments otherwise I'd be dropping two classes right now. Wouldn't look good.

Things with the boy are alright. I dont know, maybe its because I'm a girl and I need some kind of attention, but things just have been a little hard on me. The days until he's home are getting smaller and we're both getting to the point where we're just tired of being away from each other. It's been over ten months now and knowing its just a couple more is itching away at us. Lord, give us strength!

I know I need a break from school life. Gosh, do I ever. I'm just hoping that I won't completely break before mid exams...

2 comments:

Carmen said...

I totally understand what you mean. I felt the same way when I was in college waiting for my husband to get home from deployment. I hated waiting and I was so sick of being away from him. You can do it though! It will be all worth it when you are together again!

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

You can do it! You're amazing :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails