Thursday, October 14, 2010

When Another Girl Wants YOUR Man...

Earlier today I recieved a friend request on Facebook from a girl I don't know. I noticed that she was friends with my Marine though and that she graduated from the same school as him. I added her, thinking she was just a friend of his. WELL, after a while I kind of forgot about it and while texting Mister later in the evening it resurfaced in my brain so I asked who she was. He wrote me back right away and said delete her. I'm thinking.. uhh why?? So I asked him and he said that she was a friend of another girl that he went to school with. Now I'm thinking, so what? Soooo I asked him why that was a problem and that's when he told me to get on Skype...

There I am.. in my robe with no make up on and fresh out of the shower so my hair is a mess getting on Skype (sexy eh?). I get on and Mister starts to explain to me how this girl (a friend of the girl that added me who I haven't met, but I've heard of) told Mister that she was newly single, realized how she wants to be with him, and that he should break up with me so that they could be together. Excuse me????!!! To add to the wonderfulness of that - her status is about how they are meant to be together and why wait because its going to happen anyways. I could kick that girls ass! Thankfully, Mister has been ignorning her texts and stopped talking to her. I trust him completely and know he wouldn't do anything, I just hate how people think its okay to do something like that when someone is CLEARLY in a relationship. I mean HELLO GIRL when the quote under his picture says, "I cant help but to think that i am the luckiest guy alive... I have finally found the girl that every time i see her i become speechless... every time i think about her i can't help but smile. She is my everything my Angel. I love you (insert my name here)" you'd think she'd get the hint that we're serious.
 
Part of me would love to tell her off, but I'm better than that. I'll be the lady that I am and keep my distance. My man has it taken care of. It just bugs me that someone could do that... :/
 
I obviously deleted this girls friend and blocked them both. They don't need to know my personal business and I don't need them checking up on me. I don't understand what kind of satisfaction the girl would get by "stalking" me?? It's all just a bunch of childness if you ask me!!!

9 comments:

Bonnie said...

That is nuts... and you are much better then I.

Audrey said...

Last year, my husband's ex's MOM e-mailed him saying that her daughter was still in love with him and that he was the only thing that could make her happy again. She knew very well that he was married and eventually her daughter started e-mailing too, asking questions about ME. He had to delete his e-mail account and asked them never to contact him again...as far as I know they haven't.

People have a lot of nerve, and good for you for being the bigger person in this situation :) This girl is obviously oblivious to how happy you and Mister are!

Ashley N. said...

Wow the balls that girl has adding you. Crazy. I am glad that you are secure enough not to let this girl bother you. :)

annoyed army wife said...

Ugh, well, that's annoying. Hopefully, another guy catches her eye and she takes her crazy over to him. I'm sure it's only a matter of time if you're both ignoring her.

Allie said...

That is creepy. I am so sorry!

When Ryan and I first started dating his ex's best friend tried to friend me on facebook. I saw the friend we had in common was Ryan, so I called him and he was like "IGNORE. It is (insert ex's name here) best friend."

His ex cheated on him with his friend and then wanted to spy on me?? Where in the world is the sense in some people? Anyway, people are crazy, it happens, at least your Mister has a good handle on things too!

Maranda said...

Wow. That sucks. The nerve of some people...

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

Crazy Biznatches!

Anonymous said...

ya i hate girls from my mans past Who just dont get the fact that its me N Him now and not them n him n e more n then smile n wave at me in public like im supposed to like them but worse I hate when my mans homeboys girls think they always know Better than me on everything right down to washing laundry and grocery shopping. one even told me the ither day that i need to be thankfull He works 9 hour shifts n I wanted to cuss her out n tell her I work 8 hour shifts cook and clean the house n she dont even got a job n her house is nasty

Anonymous said...

My fellas ex has been using the kid to stop him seeing me n she's desperate for him back, so desperate that she tracked down one of my exes to find out where I lived. my boyfriend sees his kid n me, n I trust him completely. I hate her n how she's using the kid n that she rings my fella 4 or 5 times a day. BUT IN THE END, IF HE WANTED HER, HE WOULD BE WITH HER. HIS WITH ME THOUGH AND THST MEANS A LOT!!_

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails