Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cali and Afghan.. All in One Day

Today has been one of those "emotional rollercoaster days". Mister is officially back in the states! After 18 months in Japan, he's now stationed at Camp Pendelton and I officially have said so long to our 14 hour time difference. It's amazing to know that he's not on the other side of the world. Once he gets his phone set up at Verizon, I'll actually be able to call him too! I was never able to do that while he was in Japan, so it's going to be an exciting process for me! It's the little things :)

7 comments:

annoyed army wife said...

Oh, Facebook, glad he's back, though. We've found out so much unfortunate news on there. Sorry you had to hear the news on FB.

Carmen said...

I'm sorry you had to find out on FB. I'm really glad he's back for you and that you will be able to call him. I wouldn't worry about the deployment quite yet until you talk to him about it. I know it's freaking you out but just wait until you hear what he has to say about it =)

Kimberly said...

I just want to say you are a damn strong woman!! You have gotten through international distance already and you will do good with the deployment too! I'm glad to hear your Marine is back in the states (mine is at Camp P too), and communication is going to get better. Thats always a good thing!!

Steph said...

That's horrible that you had to find out through facebook. Hopefully you'll get to spend lots of time together before then.

Jessica said...

You are so right, it is the little things =)
Glad your guy is in the states.

So sorry you had to find out on FB...sometimes I wish I could put a filter on what people disclose on FB. Hope you get to talk with him soon.

Allie said...

Oh facebook... it has a way of sneaking up on us like that. I am so glad to hear he is stateside though!!! I hope you can see eachother soon and enjoy your time together, whatever the future brings.

Heather said...

Ouch. Sometimes I hate FB, there is nothing worse than finding out details through stuff like that. I hope you will get to see him soon!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails