Friday, November 19, 2010

Calling All Followers!!

I have been seriously lacking on returning the favor of following...

I'm Sorry!

I think that if someone follows my blog, the least I can do is follow yours! If you comment me and tell me your new to following, I'm pretty good about returning the favor -> but if you just add me, then I completely suck! My ettiqute is lacking (working on it!). So if you could help me by sending me a quick comment saying that your new and don't think I'm following yours, I'll be more than happy to follow you.

I know in the past I haven't been the greatest about commenting all of your blogs, but I do read them! My commenting skills really all depend on the time that I have and in the past couple of weeks (besides since I've had my surgery) I just haven't had the time. Please forgive me - I'm working on dedicating more time!

So please comment me and let me know if I'm not following you and I hope you are all having a great day!

12 comments:

Miss L said...

I started following a month or so ago I think, in hind sight I should have let you know! lol so anyways, I'd love to have you as a follower too, my blog is, http://www.the-story-of-us.com/

Bonnie said...

i'm bad about commenting too....

Miss.C said...

Following and love new followers on my blog :) MUCH LOVE and have a fantastic weekend!!!

Amber said...

Me. I'm new. And I'm pretty sure you're not following me. I'd greatly appreciate it. :)

Angie said...

I saw where you are following me now! If I can be of any help with the military or wedding let me know!

It's Something Beautiful said...

I am officially horrible! So sorry! Will be following you all by tonight!

Neidy said...

Silly gal! :) I don't think I've been very good either...changing that right now!

Although I did read up on your engagement! That makes two of us! Yay! <3 congrats and many blessings for both of you!

Neidy said...

p.s. also gave you an award :)

ProudArmyWife21 said...

New to following

Miss L said...

I know I already commented on this, but I wanted to let you know I left you something on my blog :) you can find it here, http://www.the-story-of-us.com/2010/11/new-award.html

ProudArmyWife21 said...

Well thank you for following my blog too now!!
Also I tried to email you back from the comment that you left me... do you know how to set it so that people can respond to your comments? Right now it says noreply

ProudArmyWife21 said...

http://armywifeb2010.blogspot.com/search/label/Followers

Go to this blog ... this explains how to do it.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails