What You Need:
1 3/4 cups flour
1/4 cup sugar
2 1/2 Tsp. baking powder
1/2 Tsp. salt
5 Tbsp. chilled, unsalted butter, cut into pieces
6 Tbsp. half & half
1 large egg, beaten
1/2 cup dried cranberries (craisins)
1/2 cup whit chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat oven 400 degrees. Spray baking sheet with vegetable oil.
2. Blend flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and butter using a pastry blender.
3. In a seperate bowl combine cream and beaten egg.
4. Pour into dry ingredients mixture. Stir in cranberries and white chocolate chips.
5. Turn onto lightly floured surface. Knead for 2 minutes. Pat into a 1/2" round circle of dough. (May make 2 rounds and cut each into 8 wedges making 16 smaller wedges.)
6. Cut into 8 pie-shaped wedges.
7. Transfer wedges to a baking sheet. Keep the circle together during baking.
8. Bake 14 minutes until golden brown.
9. Brush scones with: (when done baking):
2 Tbsp. sugar
1/4 Tsp. cinnamon
1 Tbsp. milk
Enjoy with some tea or coffee!! Yumm :)