Friday, November 12, 2010

Engagement Pictures??

Did you do them? If so would it be completely weird to have some with a beach theme if more than likely Mister and I will be getting married in Minnesota? Mister Marine thinks that they are just something girls came up with to take cute pictures and that most people don't do them. I say :P to him and I want them done - mainly because I wan't cute pictures hehe.

I came across Kristi Marie Photography a few months ago and I love her stuff! PLUS she is really inexpensive. Engagement pictures in Minnesota would be easily $500. Kristi does them for $150! Plus that price includes thirty edited pictures on a disk with the rights to print. Can I say, "Hello Kristi!" Here are some of her pictures so you can see just how awesome she is...


My favorite - Mister and I WILL be recreating this picture.






<3

9 comments:

Bonnie said...

I say do it! I think it would be a nice thing to have to look back on.

Kathryn said...

We did engagement pictures, it was fun! :) You can do a beach theme it, doesn't have to match your wedding at all! :) Have fun!!

Katelyn.Christine said...

I don't think it would be weird at all to have a beach theme. If that's what you want, I say go for it!

Miss.C said...

I love those pictures, as a photographer I say that's an amazing deal and you SHOULD do them. Documenting life and all its beautiful moments is important -and not to just us girls!-

Radiant Readhead said...

I had them taken, and let me tell you, they are some of my favorite pictures of us as a couple! i think if you both like the beach, then go for it!!!! who cares where the wedding is....we got our done at the local conservatory in fall, and we were married in a church with him in uniform in the middle of winter:-) have fun, and cherish them....oh and that price cannot be beat!!!!

Jen said...

I never had engagement pictures done. Then again we were only engaged for a few weeks. I do wish we had had pictures done.

Allie said...

I wish we had engagement pictures done. Ryan has no patience for pictures in general, but I wish we had done them!

Jessica said...

I say do them! =)

We did them when we were engaged...11 yrs ago...I love that we have them

kelsey lauren said...

these photo's are so beautiful. i say go for it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails