I'm sorry that I've been away the past few days. There's just been a lot going on and I needed time to myself. Now that things are getting back to normal it's time for finals and preparing for Mister to come home. There's so much to do!
Thankfully I'm already done with one of my classes. The next two I'm not all that worried about either so finals this year so be a piece of cake! Yay for that, right?! My main thing is getting ready for my love. Nine days people! Nine more days and he'll be in my arms for the first time in a year. I can't wait. It's been soo long and all I'm wanting to do is hug and kiss him - among much more :)
My to do list is long, see for yourself:
1. Get a haircut (getting it done today though!)
2. Get nails done (getting this done on tuesday with another Marine gf!
3. Clean the house really good. He's a Marine - he knows where the dirt is and I don't want him finding it haha
4. Do the laundry. I have so much to do!
5. Finish my lounge area. I have a futon (that is actually comfy - yay for that!) and a desk down there. I still need two side tables, a tv, and tv stand. Oh, and a coffee table.
6. I need to finish Christmas shopping - about 5 more people to go!
7. Pay my tuition fees and get my books for next semester
8. Get new glasses and sunglasses
9. Go to my doctor appointment to see how my sinuses are healing up
I know there is more to do... I just can't think straight haha.
I have to get ready for the day though! I hope you all have a great one. :)
1 day ago