Friday, January 28, 2011

Did Someone Say This Was Easy?

When it comes to choosing wedding colors there are endless combinations, endless ways to use the colors, and endless thoughts about what people think would be a good idea. Don't get me wrong, I like peoples input - two brains are smarter than one (I'd hope!) and so if someone throws out an idea that I like, I might just run with it. But seriously, no one ever told me this would be that difficult! I'm not whining or complaing - it's fun to look at sites like The Knot for inspiration, but at one point it becomes an overload and all common sense is thrown out the window {hint: mine!}.

So this is where you all come into play. What do you all think of: purple, green, burnt orange, and ivory? We'll be having a fall wedding and for some reason I just don't want to do the typical orange and brown. My cousin did that for his first wedding and it was gorgeous, but I just want something different. So: do you like the colors I'm thinking about and/or do you have any other color options that you think would look great for a fall wedding?


~One Lost Future Bride!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my goodness!! hubby and I did a quick court house wedding but would like to eventually have a real ceremony (one of these days)... i couldnt even imagine trying to pick colors. I think i'd be too overwhelmed by all the options!
I actually think that color scheme could turn out to be gorgeous!! Can't wait to see what you decide!! :)

Katelyn said...

When we (or should I say "I") started planning our wedding I went into wedding decoration overload. My head was spinning from so many ideas I had!

As far as those colors go, I personally think thats too many colors. It's just my opinion though. If you like it and your future hubby likes it then who cares what I think. lol

Ashley N. said...

Those colors would look beautiful!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails