Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm Joining in on the Fun!

Blizzard Bloghop 2010 hosted by Household 6 Diva

I was seeing everyone joining the Blizzard Bloghop 2010 and I thought I would too. I couldn't resist :)

If you would like to meet other bloggers make sure you check out The Household 6 Diva - all the guidelines are listed on her post!

About myself:

I'm a twenty-something blogger and a new fiance! My love proposed on Christmas Eve of this past year and we are planning on getting married before he deploys (he is a US Marine). I go to a community college near my home and am going to be finishing up my generals this year! I can't wait! I'm currently trying to fulfill my dream of being a photographer and hope to start bringing it to my blog soon!

As for my blog: I started it back in August 2009 to document things that were happening in my life. You will come to realize that I talk a lot about my Mister (my fiance) and things that are happening in our lives.
"Something Beautiful" is a place where I post my thoughts, hardships, dreams, worries and just about anything else you can think of. I haven't been the best blogger in the world, but I'm trying and hope to keep up the momentum.

If you would like to catch up on some of my most important posts, feel free to check out the links at the top right corner!

Can't wait to meet you all! =)

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Found you through another blogger who joined my site! Thought I'd say hello :) Look forward to reading your blog!

bigguysmama said...

Dropping by from the blog hop. Congrats on the engagement! I love that your Mister does daily devos with you! So cool.

~Mimi @ Woven by Words #224 at the blog hop

FallonElla said...

Nice to meet you from the bloghop and blogs are for talking about your lover and life :) Cute blog!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails