Couple things while I've been away:
- Mister and I are planning on for sure getting married before he deploys later this year. We will have a vow renewal when he comes back home that will include a reception.
- I think I found my dress - it's gorgeous to say the least. More than I wanted to spend, but completely worth every penny!
- I am starting to take more pictures and get back into photography. In the field of photography, constantly practicing and trying new things is important. I am always looking at pictures for creativity and plan on sharing my pictures with you all in the near future.
- After two and a half weeks without my ring, I have it sized and it fits my little size four finger perfectly!
- Mister and I are starting to really crack down on saving money. He's been amazing in this area - I'm so proud of him! I've watched him go from spending his money on random "unnecessary" things, to doing whatever it takes to save money so that we don't have to worry financially. He is wonderful to say the least.