Wednesday, February 16, 2011

If Not Now, Then Never.

I'm one of those people that when an opportunity comes my way, I tend to back off because I get scared. You could call it fear of failure. The thing I've come to realize though (especially with my career) is that if I don't try, I will never succeed.

In the last week, I've booked three photo shoots. One engagement, one newborn, and one pregnancy shoot. I have ideas for all of them, but since I'm still learning so much, I am worried they won't turn out right. I won't meet peoples expectations. Practice makes you better though and so reading articles and practicing is what I'm doing. Luckily, one of my clients is taking off the edge by calling it a practice shoot. Gosh, I love her :)

Check out my pictures here: click

2 comments:

Kay said...

I am a new follower!

Don't be nervous you will do great. Your pictures look great

Carmen said...

I'm sure you will be fine! Practice makes perfect :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails