Monday, February 28, 2011

Said Yes to a Dress!

Yup, that's right - I bought a wedding dress! Last night I went looking to see what kind of dresses are out there with my mom, dad, and maid of honor. I never expected to actually purchase a dress, but once I tried it on, I knew it was it.

Well, I can't say I knew right away. You know in the show, "Say Yes to the Dress", well whenever someone finds their dress they usually get a feeling right away and the tears start pouring. Not this girl! I was confused about it at first and ended up taking it off to try something else. The next dress just didn't compare. My bridal consultant asked me one question though and from there, I knew that the dress I was at first confused about was it. The question: how do you want to look on your wedding day?

My vision for this wedding is romance. I want it to be romantic and fun so I went for the more romantic dress that I knew I could really dance in.

I wish I could show you all the dress, but you'll have to wait until October 2012!

2 comments:

Heather said...

How exciting!!!! I went through quite a few dresses before I found "the one".

Jessica said...

How very, very exciting! =)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails