Friday, February 4, 2011

Ticket to Heaven

I'm suppose to be in class right now, but I decided to skip it. I needed a break. I had a test earlier this morning as well as tests the past two days. I figure after staying up until one in the morning, that I deserve to just rest before I go to work today. So that's exactly what I'm doing by catching up on blogs.

Some exciting news that happened yesterday: I bought my plane ticket and leave for Cali in two weeks! Gosh I can't wait! The plane ticket was a lot more than I wanted to pay, but thankfully Mister is chipping in and well, lets face it - the money is well spent! I'm not sure how much time we'll be able to have to talk once March hits because its going to be a very active month for the both of us so our weekend together is coming at a perfect time.

Things we plan on doing while I'm in Cali:



Going to the San Diego Wild Animal Park! I cannot wait! I plan on brining my camera and getting some really great shots.


Hiking up a hill to watch sunrise/sunset. When I looked up pictures of Escondido, one thing I noticed was some areas have some really great views from the hills. So we plan on taking a early morning or early afternoon hike so that we can watch the sunrise/sunset.


Checking out his base. I've never been on a military base and I think it would be kind of cool to see where he works and lives. It might help me see his day to day life a little better even while we're thousands of miles away.

What I'm excited about the most though is cuddling, holding his hand, kissing those lips, and staring into those beautiful eyes of his. EEEeeeek!!!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Aww!! You'll have so much fun!! And don't expect too much from the base. It will be exciting since its your man's and its your first. But they are pretty plain! Lol

Charity said...

Awesome!! I hope you have lots and lots of fun!!!

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

Awe I'm so excited for you!!

Cheilsea said...

ahh!! That's so exciting!! :) I'm out here in Cali on Camp Pendleton. If your man works in mateo ask him to take you up 1st Sgt's hill. He will know what I'm talking about (if he works around there). John and I go hiking up there all the time when he is home and the view is amazing. You can see all the way to long beach. The wild animal park is great, way better than the regular SD zoo in my opinion.

Have a fantastic time!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails