Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentines Day Ideas

Mister is planning on helping to fly me to California so that I can be with him the weekend after Valentines Day. I usually hate this day, but since he's been in my life, it's been given a lot more credit than it has in the past. I've been thinking a lot about what I should give him for "love day". I was going to have a photoshoot done and have it made into a calander, but that didn't end up working out. So now I'm left giftless.

Any ideas for what I can get the boy? Do you all have special plans?

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

I get to spend the weekend after Vday with my Marine too! yay for 96s or 72s! (We'll see which one the day before ha)
I was going to get my MArine a personalized dog tag from artscow.com but he doesn't really want anything, so I might justtreat him to a sexy night, make it really memorable *wink wink* lol

-kim

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails