Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Prayers Please

For the past week I've been having pain in both of my ovaries. It's not something I've ever felt before and I knew something was off. I took a couple of pregnancy tests to make sure that I wasn't pregnant and both have been negative. I'm now on my period, but the pain is getting worse and I can actually now feel both of my ovaries through my skin (they're swollen).

After talking with a nurse she explained that I should go into the doctor to check for cysts and other problems that could cause issues with ovaries. I have an appointment today and am really hoping for all of your prayers. My family and I don't have much for medical insurance and if they have to remove anything by doing surgery its going to place a major burden on my family. I'm praying this is nothing major and can be fixed with an anti-biotic.

Just please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you.

7 comments:

I Am a Marine's Girl said...

Oh girl praying for you!

Amber said...

oh my goodness. Praying for you! Hope it's nothing too serious!

Audrey said...

Sending lots of prayers your way!!

Jen said...

Definitely praying for you!!

Erin said...

Hope everything checks out ok!

Allie said...

Praying for you girl!

Jessica said...

saying a prayer for you

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails