Friday, April 8, 2011

The Day Mouthwash Became My Best Friend

While {trying to} park my car in the garage today, I accidently pulled up too far and hit our snow plow. Crap. I got out of my car and looked to see if I did any damage to my car. There was what seemed to be a mark that could be buffered out so I did the follow:

Lick finger... rub mark on car... lick same finger... rub mark some more... frustrated that the mark was not coming off, I proceeded to lick the same finger again... rubbed the mark.

As I was rubbing the mark for the third {and last} time, I realized something: I havent washed my car since it began snowing back in October and I probably just licked my finger where about a million bugs had splattered! You should've seen me after this realization. It went a little like this:

Disgusted face... stuck tongue out... began wiping my tonuge off with sleeve... upset with with the result, I spit a couple times... continue thoughts of disgustingness {probably not a word} led me to rinsing my mouth with mouthwash. Awww, much better!

Next time, I must think before I act!

3 comments:

J said...

this had me laughing 2/3 of the way through! I've been there and so done that. Yeah.....must think before acting....good in theory, doesn't usually work in practice lol. I hope you enjoyed the mouthwash!

FemminaDaVinci said...

ha ha. Great story! Thanks for the giggle!

Becky said...

HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!


gross =)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails