Friday, April 15, 2011

Exhausted

This past week has been extremely busy for me. Mister was training all week so I took the time away {as in not able to skype} to get homework done and prepare for upcoming finals {gross!}. I didn't get nearly as much done as I wanted, but I at least made a dent in it. Now, I'm just sitting here... not even wanting to move I'm just that tired. I'm actually contemplating about sleeping on the couch just so I don't have to get up. Lazy? Maybe. At this moment I don't really care.

Past week updates:
-Rash on legs from Avon product is finally gone! Took a little while, but it's all gone. Phew!
-The photoshoot I was suppose to have ended up getting postponed until later this coming week. I was so bummed, but it's going to happen so right now I just need to focus on my homework.

I'm about to pass out so good night bloggy land.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails