Thursday, April 7, 2011

Snap!

The reason why I haven't wrote in my blog for the past couple weeks (up until a couple days ago) has been because I've been busy starting my website for my photography. CSS code sucks by the way. Anyways, I've been designing it, editing pictures to post on the site, and figuring out pricing for individual prints. It's been a fun experience thus far and I'm excited to see what the future holds for me with my new career choice. I pray I make it.

Mister has been so supportive. He is wonderful. He is always asking to see pictures right after they've been edited and when he's really impressed by one he gets all excited for me. I'm always hearing the words, "Good job!" come from his mouth. It's wonderful having a positive person in my life. I'm so very blessed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails