Monday, April 11, 2011

Something to Keep Me Sane

How things can go from great to horrible is beyond me. What’s sad is that I’ve been sitting at my computer for the last 8 hours waiting for someone to contact me and still nothing. I’m driving myself nuts. I wish I could publicly fill you all in on everything, but this is to be kept private. Not even my closest friends know and I’m thinking it’s going to have to stay that way for at least another week. Who knows, maybe I’ll just end up keeping my mouth shut.


You know what feeling I hate? The one when your stomach feels like it’s in knots.

I would post this message as it is, but I want to keep busy. I think that’s what people say to do when you’re waiting for something or trying to keep your mind off a worry. So the continuing of this post moves on {sorry in advance for any randomness}.

Something New I Love:
Chocolate covered strawberries. Not just any chocolate covered strawberries, but white chocolate covered ones! I never realized how good they are! There is an added sweetness to them that I’ve been missing out on. Don’t get me wrong, I still love my regular chocolate covered berries, but a white one every now and then will not hurt me.

Something New I Dislike:
Facebook. Yes, I went there. The only thing I somewhat enjoy about it is the fact that it can keep those far away in touch. It’s not very useful for me though anymore. All the friends I used to keep in contact with via internet, I don’t talk to anymore. Right now, I wish I could delete it, but my pictures are on there and I think that would be a poor decision business wise. Maybe once my business is fully up, I’ll delete my personal one and live off a business profile. That way I don’t have to deal with its stupidness.

Something New I Learned:
Our government does not know how to budget money. Huh, who knew?!


Well, it’s official. I’ve ran out of “something’s” to talk about. I suppose I should pick up my room or try out the new tea that I bought last week. This could turn into a very productive week if I actually put the “keep busy” rule into practice.

3 comments:

A Marine Fiancee said...

hope everything is okay <3

chambanachik said...

I hope everything works out.

Skinnie Piggie said...

Just found your blog...

In regards to facebook, I delete people randomly & often as I see fit. Most don't even realize it, and those that do... well, they either don't care, don't want to re-friend me, or they send another friend request. I've also made almost everything private and deleted any info... I like it for the same reason's you do- keeping in touch with friends/family & all my photos.

Hope things get better for you soon!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails