Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Want to Know What...

...sucks? Phlebitis. I have it going up and down my leg. It hurts and my vein feels like its going to burst out of my leg. Not cute, nor fun.

...is awesome? I'm going to a local history center to take pictures for my uncle. He works at a graphic design studio and I might be taking pictures for them at a design they made in Oklahoma. I am soo excited! I am going to be studying dim lighting photography all day so that I can do my very best tomorrow.

...is stressful? Finals are one their way and I've been working like crazy to get all of my stuff done. Luckily I don't work until friday so that will help to get things done. There is just so much to do!

...is new? MISTER IS RANKING UP!!! Yup, sooo excited for my baby. In a few days I will be the fiance of a Corporal :)

...is old? The weather we've been experiencing here in Minnesota. It just will not become spring. The warm weather has to come soon. Keeping my fingers crossed. One good sign, the grass is getting really green and buds on plants are coming, it's getting close!

Also, all the changes that are already happening wth Mister's upcoming deployment. It's coming up and it's changed about 5 times. Got to love the Marine Corps! It comes as no surprise though. I knew that's how things just are, "Always changing!"

...is sad? My grandpa is in the hospital and isn't doing very well. We're hoping that he's going to be able to make it through but the doctors don't think it is looking good. He is a strong man though and has already proved to live longer than they expected. He is an amazing person and true example of what a real man is like. I wish you all had the pleasure of knowing him.

...I've missed? Writing in my blog. I'll write again soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails