Thursday, May 5, 2011

Coupon[ing]

With Mister's deployment around the corner [yuck] and money low in my pocket [again, yuck], I decided to give something a try... couponing [can't believe I just said that]! I was watching the show Extreme Couponing on TLC and it just amazes me how much people can save. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm NOT going to get that extreme with it by any means, but I think actually taking the time to look for coupons for things I know I need is smart. I went on Target and I looked through their coupons and they actually have stuff for what I buy. How crazy is that?

My plan is that I want to get good enough where I can buy a lot for cheap so that I can send it to Mister and he can share with his platoon. Why not start now right? Yup, it's decided!

2 comments:

addicted2shius said...

I've seen that show and it's so crazy how much they save? I mean I use coupons a lot but honestly I don't really save THAT much!!! I would love to save the amount of money they do but with less work haha

Jess said...

Awesome blog! Feel free to stop by and follow me back at www.ageekswifeandherdog.com and also link up with Friendly Friday Follow

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails