Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Modern Military

I was contacted a few days ago  by Megan, a clothing designer, who runs a military-inspired online store called Modern Military.  Being a fiance of a Marine, I've come across a lot of these military support stores. I'm always on the lookout for cute Marine t-shirts, but I often find ones that I just couldn't see myself wearing on a day to day basis. This is the exact reason why Megan actually started Modern Military. Her husband was in the Air Force and after looking for cute military supportive clothes, but not finding any she liked, she decided to start her own line [how awesome is that!].

The thing that really stood out to me about Modern Military is how simple yet adorable the clothes are. Check out these cute t-shirts that would be great for this summer to match with some shorts or capris.


In the Coast Guard? Don't worry - Coast Guard inspired clothing is coming soon!
Modern Military was recently launched and new items will be added soon including a mens and children line so make sure you check back regularly to see Megan's new designs. She also has a blog so be sure to follow her. I think we can all agree that we love meeting new bloggers :)

1 comments:

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

They are super cute!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails