Sunday, May 22, 2011

New Chapters and Beginnings

It’s been a year of new beginnings for me. A lot has changed and I have many new chapters coming up soon. It is all sort of scary, but exciting at the same time. For the first time in a long while, I feel like my life is actually moving. I think back a couple years and I can’t say much that I’ve accomplished. I’ve stayed in college and have received good grades, but starting a career is something completely different. I’m just happy to be able to really begin my photography life.

The past couple of days I’ve been taking the first few steps. I started a photography blog where I’ll be posting pictures as photo shoots happen. I figured it’s a great way to not only see how I’ve improved over time, but also a great way for customers to see my work. If you’d like to follow my new blog, please check it out here. I would love all of your support right now.

Well, it’s been a while since I’ve been able to read blogs and actually comment back. Off to change that right now. Until next time!

1 comments:

Belly B said...

Looking forward to your photography journal! :)

<3 Belly B

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails