Sunday, May 29, 2011

Oklahoma Sunshine

It's been an amazing few days so far. Nothing but sunshine here in Oklahoma which makes me happy because A. It's tornado alley and I hate storms and B. I need to get my tan on since I am so pasty white. Seriously, the magnitude of how white I am is not okay.

Yesterday I was able to go to a ranch where my friend has her horse and take pictures. I think they came out pretty good. There are some shots that I am dying to upload, but I first want to touch them up a little bit in Photoshop. A little touch up never hurted anything right? I'll be sure to post them though as soon as I'm done.

I also took pictures today, but more so of architecture. I'm obsessed with architecture.  If I could travel around taking pictures of it and blog about my travels and pictures for the rest of my life, I would be forever content. Clearly I must be dreaming though. I will dream on.

Well tomorrow is a new day full of lots of adventures. Me and my brother are heading to see Hangover 2 (so excited!) and then we're having a BBQ later on in the day. I want to wish a very happy (& safe) Memorial Day.  Hopefully it's day that we all can look back on loved ones that have passed and remember the good times that we've had with them. A special thank you to our military: thank you for your sacrifice and what you do for our country every day. I am so thankful for you!

What are your plans for Memorial Day?

1 comments:

Small Burst said...

Hi There. Can't wait to see your photos of the ranch and horses. A little PS doesn't hurt and most if not all photographers can't get by without it. I can't wait to see Hangover 2! Is it any good? I'll wait until Hubby is back from overseas to watch it. He's been deployed since late Feb. hope your marine is well and thank him for his the sacrifice he's making! And thank you for sticking by your Marine and for providing him with support. We will never know the work they do but family and friends are very important in getting through their day. I hope you're well, friend.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails