Sunday, May 15, 2011

Semester Done {Check}!

Today was a beautiful day. I worked this morning, but got off at a decent time so I was able to get right into my swimsuit to catch some sun rays before the sun went down. It was nice to just lay there for a little bit and relax. I must do that more often. My goal this summer is to take advantage of every nice day {that is if I'm not working all day}. I just feel like the past few summers I've cooped myself up inside all summer and that's just not what I want. It's not what life is about. Besides, being outside will give me time to take some nature pictures.

Like a lot of other bloggers, I just finished up my classes this past week. I feel like a million bricks were lifted off of my shoulders.  I can finally just breathe. It's so nice to know that I don't have to study for a test or read any more twenty page chapters in a textbook. Yuck.

Well, tomorrow is a new day and I need sleep so I don't miss out on it. Good night blog life. Sweet dreams!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails