Monday, May 23, 2011

YOU (yes you) Continue to Amaze Me

It's been amazing going back and reading all of your blogs. I still have more to go, but I'm 3/4 of the way of catching up. My fingers are numb, but your stories have made it well worth it. Do you all know how beautiful and strong you all are? If you don't, you should.

You continue to amaze me with your ability to express the hurt and lonliness you're feeling while mourning the loss of your husband and the strength you find each day to continue on.

You amaze me with your stories of surviving such horrible acts that have been done to you and your courage to take a stand and speak out.

You amaze me by showing off how great you are at doing probably the hardest job... being a mother. I hope that I will be able to this job as great as you.

And you amaze me at how strong your being while kicking the deployments butt. We all know there are hard days and you're able to admit them. We all know there are good days and your able to celebrate them.

So here's to you fellow bloggers for being some of the most amazing women I know.

1 comments:

Skinnie Piggie said...

What a nice compliment to the milblogging community. I hope you are doing well too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails