Friday, June 3, 2011

First Commercial Photo Shoot!!

Last Wednesday was a big day for me! I got the chance to take pictures at a college in Kansas for a graphic design company. I finally had the chance to sit down and post the pictures on my photography blog. Feel free to check them out here! I'm pretty excited about how they turned out!

I have been so busy lately that I haven't had the chance to talk much about all of the wedding plans {more lack there of, ha!}. They're coming along as good as they can! We still have no idea when Mister is going to be deploying so we haven't done much for our actual wedding day.  I have started doing more of the planning for our vow renewals though. We have most of the little stuff done. We have a good idea of how many people are coming, what our centerpieces are, and I have my dress (YAY!). Financially, we're trying to keep things inexpensive. My mom found bride and groom wine glasses at a garage sale for only three dollars! Normally, they're about twenty-five. Garage sales have become my best friend!

Well, I am off to edit more picture and to clean up around the house quick before sleep time. I hope you all a very great night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails