Sunday, July 24, 2011

Today I was able to spend some time with my best friend at the beach. It was so relaxing to be able to lay out in the sun and hear the waves crashing. I noticed two things during our two hour beach session:

1. Being at the beach in the midwest is quite different then being on the beach in California. I would take California any day, but I can be content under the circumstances.

2. Seeing all the young families almost made me want to have my own little one. Keyword: almost. I couldn't imagine having a baby during this point of my life, which is probably why God hasn't blessed me with one yet - that and the fact that Mister is over two thousand miles away may also have something to do with it. Seeing young parents play sand castle with their kids and taking pictures of their newborns playing in the sand was just too precious though. It just makes me so excited to be a future mommy!

One day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails